Pioneering trailblazers: the entry into packing technology
Would you like to pack your cement, building materials or chemical products into valve bags? Do you want your products filled with a capacity between 200 and 1,000 bags/hour. (3-16 bags/min)? Then you’ve come to the right place. The ELEMENTRA® is our stationary packaging machine, the in-line packing system for valve bags and, as a big bag weigher, also for big bags.
- The stationary packing system for every product for filling into valve bags
- The system can be expanded to up to 4 filling spouts for smaller outputs
- High-quality standard equipment configurable for every requirement
- Worldwide OEM-own full service and supply with original spare parts and conversion kits
- Optionally expandable with full digital equipment
The properties of your product determine the filling module.
For powder-type products, the T-module is used (ELEMENTRA® EVT). Here, the product is conveyed into the bag by means of a turbine. The T-module is available in vertical and horizontal versions.
For granular products or for many different products, the L-module is used (ELEMENTRA® EVL). Here, the product is conveyed from the pressure chamber into the bag by means of air pressure. The air module is available with a sloping base or universal air filling system.
Both filling modules can be equipped with the optional SEAL technology. This closes the bag at the valve after filling - for safe protection of your product.
- Automatic saddle height adjustment, for different bag lengths and frequent changes
- Bag applicator
- ROTO-LOCK®: The ROTO-LOCK® completely eliminates spillage during the dispensing process and requires almost no maintenance.
- QUAT²RO® Monitoring: Track the current status of your machine and create reports from your smartphone or any internet-enabled computer.
- QUAT²RO® Remote Service: Let us support your team in servicing the machine.
- QUAT²RO® Analytics: Analyse your production process to optimise performance.
The completely redesigned big bag weighers feature a new double belt drive, fill accurately and cleanly and offer a high degree of flexibility thanks to the modular system. The new Big Bag system is suitable for loose, bulk materials of all kinds, especially in the building materials, chemicals and food industries.
This plant system combines all developed functions and enables individual solutions through a flexible modular system. The newly introduced abbreviation EGF of the model series designates an ELEMENTRA® for large containers that are filled by means of various dosing systems. A special feature of the revised system is its new modularity. The well thought-out modular principle has various dosing systems and can be ideally integrated into existing production and packaging lines. The machine is expandable and can be upgraded using various assemblies.
- Various dosing systems
- Filling module that can be swiveled
- inflatable sleeve
- Hooks: rigid, swivelling or alternating, instead of support arms
- Movable filling head or conveyor
- vibrator table
- Conveying device
The heart of the ELEMENTRA® is the standard MEC 4.0 weighing electronics which controls the weigher and networks all the individual modules for weight-accurate filling. For optimal intuitive operation, the unit is equipped with a large touch-screen panel that displays all functions and diagnostics at the touch of a finger. The system can be optionally equipped with QUAT²RO® System Monitoring for continuous online transmission of the performance data.
It all started with the ELEMENTRA®. When Fritz Haver travelled to the USA in 1926 to change a wire weaving factory so that it also became a machine factory, he did not know that he would come back to Germany with a licence to change the world. In many ways, what was happening at the time resembled Howard Carter's exploration of Tutankhamun's tomb in the Egyptian desert in the early 1920s. He said: "It soon became obvious that we were on the threshold of discovery." To symbolise this pioneering spirit, we chose the desert as the home for the ELEMENTRA®.
Business Unit Building Products and Minerals
Business Unit Cement
Business Unit Chemicals