We make your design, sales and service teams fit with regard to machine safety or explosion protection. Our seminars cover the topics:
- Fundamentals of explosion protection
- Dust explosion protection for advanced users
- Machinery directives and the CE marking
We always agree the contents of our training courses with you individually in advance and will be happy to supplement them with application-specific content if required.
Do you know if your employees who are exposed to noise that can impact or even damage their health? Find out with a sound protection measurement!
With calibrated and gauged Class 1 sound level meters, we determine the actual acoustic condition of your machines and systems on site. Of course, we fulfil all requirements according to relevant standards (e.g. EN 9614-2, EN ISO 11203).
- Measurement of machine and/or plant-related emissions data (sound radiation)
- Determination of sound pressure and sound power levels
- Measurement of machine and/or plant-related emmissions data (sound impact)
- Frequency analysis for evaluating sound values (12.5Hz-20kHz)
Your result: You see in black and white whether you should better protect your team and can derive suitable noise protection measures. Use the recordings of the sound insulation measurement also as verification documentation for your risk assessment.