Why Haver & Boecker?
We all know that when looking for a new, interesting job, we ask ourselves many questions. Which job suits me? Where are my strengths? What tasks do I like to do? However, a completely different aspect is almost as important as the job profile: the "extras". What does Haver & Boecker actually offer me outside my workplace? That’s exactly what we're answering here.
Qualified and motivated employees are the prerequisite for the competitiveness of our company. The HAVER Academy is the training platform for our employees and customers.
Performance-related, fair and attractive pay and extensive social benefits are a matter of course at Haver & Boecker.
- Contributions for occupational pension provision
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Employee participation
- Job-Bike: An attractive salary conversion model for bicycles
- Pay in accordance with the Metall NRW trade union collective framework agreement
A real community is characterized by its strong cohesion. In order to constantly strengthen precisely this in the company, we at Haver & Boecker organize varied excursions, celebrations and events in which our employees gladly take part.
- Celebrations on various occasions
- The Haver & Boecker cycling team
- The Haver & Boecker soccer team
- Vintage car tour
- Dragon Boat Race
- In addition, there are many other offerings at our globally affiliated subsidiaries
Healthy employees are our most valuable asset – and the key to success. For this reason, health-conscious workplace layout is important for Haver & Boecker.
- Regular visit hours of the in-house medical center
- Numerous sporting activities such as the AOK company run
- An annual flu vaccination
- Health days / lectures on health topics
- Proportionate taking over of costs of health courses