Individual metal mesh for architecture
Design always means giving free rein to one's ideas and seeking individual solutions. Solutions that often go beyond the classic standard. In order to give you precisely this freedom, we develop special, often unique wire mesh for special requirements in addition to standard mesh types. You will find some examples in this section.
- Consists of inclined, horizontal flat wires
- A sturdy and robust wire mesh
- Creates an homogeneous appearance with low transparency
- A particularly effective sun protection mesh
- Can also be used as a privacy screen depending on orientation
LARGO-TWIST 2045 File Size: 172.6 KB
The jury of the ICONIC AWARDS 2021: Innovative Architecture honoured the LARGO-TWIST 2045 sun protection mesh from Haver & Boecker twice.
In the competition for the international design award, the HAVER Architectural Mesh LARGO-TWIST 2045 not only won the "Products - Facades" category, but also the "Innovative material" category.
To the news article.
- A combined wire mesh made out of crimped flat wires and vertical round wires
- A sturdy and robust mesh
- Creates an homogeneous appearance with two-dimensional light reflections
- Facade design with semi-transparency and good visibility from the inside
LARGO-NOVA 2032 File Size: 232.1 KB
The mesh type LARGO-DESIGN is an architectural wire mesh that we realise individually according to your wishes. The stainless steel mesh essentially consists of laser-cut sheet metal profiles that can be manufactured with a wide variety of geometries.
Main applications: Facade, ceiling & wall
- An individually customisable design
- The geometry and design are freely selectable thanks to the applied laser technology
- Design options: varying designs within a mesh element, integration into a standard mesh, use of coloured pre-materials, adjustment of the degree of transparency
LARGO-DESIGN File Size: 272.5 KB
- A three-dimensional wire mesh made from a combination of flat and round profiles
- Dimensioning and colour combination of the mesh is freely selectable
- Extremely stable and robust thanks to innovative weaving technology
- A special depth effect and impressive variance of the perceived optical transparency, depending on the viewing angle
LARGO-FORTIS File Size: 173.9 KB
- Made out of horizontally arranged triangular profiles
- Optionally weavable in combination with round wires
- The geometry of the profiled wires creates differentiated light reflections and new visual stimuli
DOKA-PRO 1950 File Size: 287.4 KB
Weight: ~ 2.1 kg/m²
Open area: ~ 44%
Main applications: Ceiling & wall
- A three-dimensionally deformed mesh, optionally with a supporting mesh behind it
- Ideal for acoustic systems
- Creates punctual light reflections
- Mainly suitable for indoor use
MONTANA 1961 File Size: 329.1 KB
DENSIS 5811 File Size: 606.7 KB