Prolong the life-time of your equipment
Time does not stand still. Your process will always have to adapt to new requirements. That does not mean that you need to invest directly in new equipment to stay competitive. Why not simply prolong the life of your current packing equipment or, better yet, optimize its functionality? There are several reasons why you should rebuild and upgrade exisisting machines to achieve the best possible performance from your packing machine.
- Long-term preservation of quality through use of original parts and conversion of discontinued components
- Higher efficiency through more modern technology and equipment
- Increase in machine availability and performance
- Relatively low investment costs, simplified investment approval procedure, high ROI
- Reduction in staff training expenditure and operating and maintenance costs
Modernize or rebuild quickly and easily - with our Performance+ Rebuilds and Performance+ upgrades. Bring your machine up to date without buying a completely new system, either in small or large steps. If your requirements change - for example, the product to be filled, the packaging material or the performance expectation - simply replace one or more assemblies with our PERFORMANCE+ KITS.
Do you not only wish to ensure machine operational availability, but also equip your packing system with functional added value? More cleanliness, higher weight accuracy and availability? Treat your system to an upgrade! With our Performance+ upgrades, you´ll modernize your system with higher-quality equipment and new functions. Benefit from technical innovations and improvements in hardware and software. Your team and your customers will notice.
Is your packing line getting on in years? It continues to perform well, but is no longer technically up to date? In this case, important questions need to be clarified: Which components are possibly obsolete? For which of the discontinued components do you not have a replacement? Which components are perhaps already so worn that they should also be replaced now? What possible conversions could bring your machine back up to performance and save energy? Together we take care of the critical components of your plant and create safe machine availability.
So you can continue to rely on the reliable services of your tried and tested system .
- Contact us to jointly carry out a thorough analysis of your requirements for the existing system.
- Our specialists will work out a customized retrofit for your system and submit an offer to you.
- Together we plan the installation, the commissioning and the final release.
- Together with your operating personnel, we commission the system, with full support from our Support, Spare Parts and Consulting divisions. Our Performance+ rebuilds come with a 12-month warranty on the new original parts.