Analyse, test, measure and check in our own laboratory
Whether upon receipt of goods or accompanying the process and product: In our works laboratory, we assess and test according to national, international and in-house standards. Among other things, this concerns all delivered wires and the wire cloth made from them. On request we issue test certificates according to DIN EN 10204: Declaration of compliance with the order 2.1, Test report 2.2, Inspection certificate 3.1...
- Tensile and compression tests performed using leading industry equipment
- Material testing using mobile XRF devices
- Assessment of microstructures by means of ground and polished specimens and microscope
- Determination of pore size and pore distribution on filter test stations
- Determination of filter performance on digital air flow-through test stations or customer-specific test stations
- Photo-optic image processing apertures and wire measurements (MPA-certified)
- Standardised corrosion tests (e.g. ASTM 262, G28 etc.)
- Test procedures developed in-house, tested and harmonised with customers
- Continuous documentation and monitoring of all cleaning media and cleaning results
- Residual contamination analyses with an automated evaluation procedure related to the VDA 19 guideline
As a globally operating company, it is almost important for us to identify and confirm the conformity of the materials we process and the products we create. For documentation purposes, we issue test certificates according to DIN EN 10204, which defines the different types of inspection documents for metallic products.