Metal wire mesh filters and fabricated parts made to measure
Do you already know which metal filter or fabricated part you need for your development or production? Or do you know your problem but do not yet know how to solve it? Whether as a component of your end product or to improve manufacturing processes - fabricated metal wire mesh are versatile. Come to us with your problem. We supply wire mesh products and hybrid components for filtration or cleaning, for the protection of people or sensitive electronics, or for the uniform flow of a gaseous, liquid or solid medium.
Our consulting and manufacturing expertise is reflected in the wide variety of already proven product solutions made of and with woven wire cloth:
- Precise and individual - Haver & Boecker realises different shapes and designs of metal filters and fabricated parts.
- A modern 3D CAD system - this is where tools, jigs or special machines through to production lines and packaging are created.
- Individual part, small or large series - we develop precisely fitting and easy-to-use components that meet your requirements.
We set high standards for the quality of our metal wire mesh filters and fabricated parts, but also for our manufacturing processes and our cooperation with you:
- Haver & Boecker's quality management is certified according to DIN ISO 9001:2015, the automotive sector according to IATF 16949.
- Successful wire mesh solutions for industries that are associated with particularly high requirements - such as medical technology, aerospace or the automotive industry - reinforce our diligence.
- You can rely on technical feasibility tests performed before submitting an offer just as much as on the creation of prototypes and quality tests before, during and after production.
Good service and direct communication are very important to us, before and during a cooperation.
- The quick sending of offers as well as forwarding of information at short notice.
- Maximum discretion over jointly developed technologies.
- A visit to your site to give us an idea of the conditions there.
- Presentation of our manufacturing capabilities in our factory.
Thank you for your interest
In your mailbox you will find an e-mail confirming your request.
To prevent data misuse, we need your active confirmation before we can process your request. To do so, simply click on the link in the e-mail that we will send you separately. Thank you!
Attention: You may find the confirmation email in your spam folder.