- Increased throughput
- Reduced clogging or pegging
- Reduction of the oversize content and thus a clean product
- Supporting the breakup of agglomerates
- Permanent cleaning of your screen
- Easy retrofitting of most standard screening machines using pretensioned frames
- Simultaneous excitation of several screen decks with one generator – thus a reduced investment requirement
- Converter and HF cable are located outside the powder flow preventing caking on the converter
- Suitable for ATEX zone 20 inside and ATEX zone 22 outside the screening machine
- The generators converts electrical energy into high-frequency energy, then the converter turns it into mechanical energy.
- The sound waves excite the screen frame or the waveguide to produce high-frequency vibrations. These vibrations are evenly transmitted into the screen mesh across the full surface of your frame.
- The vibrations reduce the frictional resistance between the particles and the screen mesh. This reduces the tendency of pegging and thus increases the throughput.
The Artech frequency variation process excites the connected screen frames with a constantly varying frequency. There is no excitation in a fixed resonance resulting in a significantly lower mechanical load on the screen deck and significantly reduced heating (no "hot spots").
The Artech frequency variation always finds a working resonance range – even screens without pronounced resonance are set in vibration.
For very large screen frames or for screening machines with several screen decks, the advantages of frequency variation becomes apparent:
The method allows simultaneous excitation of several ultrasonic transducers with one generator. Thanks to the variation of the frequency, even screen with different resonance properties can be excited simultaneously.
- For big screen frames either a single large or number of waveguide rings can be addressed with several ultrasonic converters that are excited by one generator.
- Even separate screen frames, for example in screening machines with two or more decks, can also be excited simultaneously.