Reference projects using HAVER Architectural Mesh
As we all know, a picture is worth a thousand words. Therefore, it is best to form your own picture of our diverse wire meshes - and let yourself be inspired by projects that have already been implemented. Each of them contains all the expertise from hundreds of projects and more than 130 years of experience in the production and processing of wire mesh. Always with the aim of achieving the best result for our customers.
In our extensive and well-stocked reference overview, you will find many successfully completed projects using HAVER Architectural Mesh. Convince yourself of the variety of applications and the quality of our wire mesh and let the projects we have already completed show you the high standards of our work.
Covering the facade of the new head office building of "Deutsche Post" with architectural mesh MULTI-BARRETTE 8311.
- Covering the base facade of the building
- Incoporate the complex building forms
- Tensioning of long panels without intermeditae mountings
- Special visual requirements to the mounting system
- Adjust the pitch of the cable clusters to the architectural demands
- Development of special mounting meeting the architect's ideas
- All elements custom-made with partially angular forms.
HAVER & BOECKER conducted on-site measurements, weaving and fabrication of the ready-to-install panels and installtion.