HAVER Particle Analysis
Particle shape and size analysis
Are you looking for innovative systems for particle shape and particle size analysis that set standards in function, precision and reliability? Then get HAVER & BOECKER, a strong partner with more than 130 years of experience in metal mesh technology, at your side. Rely on our expertise in conventional sieve analysis and dynamic image analysis.
- Conventional sieve analysis has been an integral part of our family business for over 80 years.
- We supply reliable particle measurement technology that ensures the quality of your products.
- From test sieves and test sieve shakers to complete sieve analysis systems, you can obtain everything from a single source to carry out standard-compliant sieve analyses.
These have proven themselves on hundreds of materials in various industries. HAVER sieving machines and test sieves are used in the fine measuring range in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries as well as in the quality control of coarse bulk materials such as coal, stones and earth in mining or road construction.
HAVER & BOECKER is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and is a leading member of the international standards committee for test sieves. A factory calibration laboratory extends the previous testing of test sieves with the acceptance test certificate 3.1 according to DIN EN 10 204. For the recertification of your used test sieves, we offer you a comprehensive on-site service including mobile measuring equipment.
Dynamic image analysis goes one step further than conventional particle analysis: The computer-aided dynamic process not only analyses the particle size and shape, but also enables accurate particle counting. Such detailed analysis results provide you with a comprehensive overview of your material - for example:
- in the laboratory for the analysis of pharmaceutical products
- in the production of precisely defined fertiliser paticles
With the HAVER CPA, we are co-founders of this product category and innovative pioneers when it comes to use of high-performance computer technology in particle analysis.
For more than 25 years, we have been constantly developing new product innovations and manufacturing standardised laboratory devices, online devices integrated into processes, but also individually equipped industrial devices.