Reference projects using HAVER Architectural Mesh
As we all know, a picture is worth a thousand words. Therefore, it is best to form your own picture of our diverse wire meshes - and let yourself be inspired by projects that have already been implemented. Each of them contains all the expertise from hundreds of projects and more than 130 years of experience in the production and processing of wire mesh. Always with the aim of achieving the best result for our customers.
In our extensive and well-stocked reference overview, you will find many successfully completed projects using HAVER Architectural Mesh. Convince yourself of the variety of applications and the quality of our wire mesh and let the projects we have already completed show you the high standards of our work.
Car Park Airport Innsbruck
A facade cladding with architectural wire mesh MULTI-BARRETTE 8301.
- Realizing the architect's idea of a vertical structure
- Avoid horizontal subframing for the intermediate mountings
- Separation into narrow wire cloth elements
- Intermediate mountings at the edges of the elements to vertical subframing
- Supply of ready-to-install panels and support of the local contractor during the installation