Reference projects using HAVER Architectural Mesh
As we all know, a picture is worth a thousand words. Therefore, it is best to form your own picture of our diverse wire meshes - and let yourself be inspired by projects that have already been implemented. Each of them contains all the expertise from hundreds of projects and more than 130 years of experience in the production and processing of wire mesh. Always with the aim of achieving the best result for our customers.
In our extensive and well-stocked reference overview, you will find many successfully completed projects using HAVER Architectural Mesh. Convince yourself of the variety of applications and the quality of our wire mesh and let the projects we have already completed show you the high standards of our work.
York University, TEL Center
Integration of stainless steel optics in the building, which is mainly designed with glass and wood.
- Integration of stainless steel optics in the building, which is mainly
designed with glass and wood.
- Create a bright ambience with adequate transparancy
- Integration of light fittings
- Selection of the appropriate mesh type
- Development of a cassette system with bent wire cloth elements
- Notches in the mesh for light fittings