Experience reports / Statements
Extra-occupational Bachelor of Engineering
“Haver & Boecker opened up for me new vocational perspectives and skills through the extra-occupational course of study, which made my learned profession even more varied and demanding.”
At H&B since ‘08, Marina, Bachelor of Engineering
Extra-occupational student B. Eng.
“The extra-occupational course of study provided me with the ideal basis with which to achieve my career objectives at Haver & Boecker.”
At H&B since September ‘11, Sergej, Haver & Boecker
Extra-occupational B. Eng. and M. Sc. student
"HAVER & BOECKER offered me a practical and theoretically based dual work-study course of studies, which was combined and oriented towards a future professional perspective.”
At H&B since ‘08, Philipp, Haver & Boecker
“During my assignment abroad, I have been able to gain numerous insights into all corporate sectors of a distribution company and to further develop my personal and professional skills.”
At H&B since ‘08, Gabriela, international assignment in Australia from 2013 to 2017
Head of operations
“If I have learned anything then it’s that a good team is the key to success.”
At H&B since ‘06, Stefan, at our subsidiary in China since May ‘15 (after an assignment in India from ‘11 to ‘13).
Technical product designer apprentice:
“Due to the fact that we are integrated into the work of every department, we receive a comprehensive view of professional life and our company.”
At H&B since August ‘15, Carolin, Haver & Boecker
Professionally experienced people (m/f)
“HAVER & BOECKER offers a good and friendly working environment and enables employees to achieve their career objectives through individual promotional programmes.”
At H&B since ‘07, Ann-Kristin, Order Processing
“Those who want to excel in their profession and wish to continue to develop have a highly diverse and interesting career as a service engineer.”
At H&B since ‘08, Stefan, Service Engineer
Commissioning project manager
“You can travel around the world as a service engineer with HAVER & BOECKER and, apart from very interesting work, you can also get to know the country and the people.”
At H&B since ‘77, Michael, Commissioning Project Manager
Program "Azubi Mobil"
Since 2011, some of our industrial and commercial trainees have been given the opportunity to complete a four-week internship in one of our subsidiaries abroad during the summer holidays without vocational school. The aim was and is to promote international cooperation within our company and to enable young people to look beyond their own horizons. Since summer 2017, internships at the German subsidiaries have also been made possible. This enables us to offer more trainees the chance of a project internship.
Since 2017, the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) has been running a funding programme called AusbildungWeltweit.
Our program "Azubi Mobil" has been supported since the pilot phase of AusbildungWeltweit.
AusbildungWeltweit is a program of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) to promote internships abroad as part of vocational training. The program was launched in 2017 with a pilot phase. Since November 2018, TrainingWorldwide has been a regular funding program of the BMBF. Since the start of the pilot phase in 2017, trainees and trainers have received financial support for internships or job shadowings in the USA, China, Mexico or Switzerland. Stays of between three weeks and three months for trainees and between two days and two weeks for trainer are possible.The grants, e.g. for travel and accommodation, are available for all countries that are not already covered by the EU Erasmus+ programme.AusbildungWeltweit, the program is aimed at training companies and other non-school vocational training institutions. AusbildungWeltweit is organised by the National Agency at BIBB.
You can find more information on the programme here:
- HAVER & BOECKER AUSTRALIA, S. Hartleif, AZUBI-Mobil
- HAVER & BOECKER Iberica, L. Bänisch, AZUBI-Mobil
- HAVER & BOECKER Latinoamericana, F. Venjakon und S. Lütke Föller, AZUBI-Mobil
- HAVER & BOECKER USA, L. Hanewinkel und N. Mantler, AZUBI-Mobil
- HAVER & BOECKER USA, N. Gebing und N. Hoer, AZUBI-Mobil
- HAVER & BOECKER Russia V. Achmedow, AZUBI-Mobil
- HAVER SOUTHERN AFRICA und PORTLAND PACKAGING, T. Dreisewerd und N. Schüler, AZUBI-Mobil
- Major Wire Industries Ltd., J. Fechtler, AZUBI-Mobil
- HAVER & BOECKER India, Kevin Born, Magnus Haggeney, AZUBI-Mobil
- Feige Filling, Holthaus, Bad Oldesloe – Internship "Azubi Mobil 2018"
- HAVER Southern Africa, Johannesburg, South Africa - Internship "Azubi Mobil 2018"
- HAVER & BOECKER USA, Georgia, USA – Internship „Azubi Mobil 2018“
- HAVER & BOECKER Latinoamerica, Campinas, Brasil - Internship „Azubi Mobil 2018“
- HAVER AUSTRALIA Malaga, Australia – Internship „Azubi Mobil 2018“
- HAVER & BOECKER Barcelona, Spain – Internship „Azubi Mobil 2018“
- HAVER & BOECKER Montreal, Canada – Internship „Azubi Mobil 2018“
- HAVER Southern Africa, Johannesburg, Südafrika - Praktikum "Azubi Mobil 2017"
- HAVER & BOECKER USA, Georgia, USA – Praktikum „Azubi Mobil 2017“
- HAVER & BOECKER Latinoamerica, Campinas, Brasilien - Praktikum „Azubi Mobil 2017“
- HAVER AUSTRALIA, Perth, Australien – Praktikum „Azubi Mobil 2017“
- HAVER & BOECKER Iberica, Barcelona, Spanien – Praktikum „Azubi Mobil 2017“