To reduce the risk of infection in our own offices, we’re working in a 2-shift mode. This means our teams are currently available to serve you with spare parts, retrofits and select services between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday to Friday.
In times like these, when our working hours may be restricted to protect one another and our mobility is limited, modern technology can help. Our eyes could not be anywhere else, but HAVER & BOECKER NIAGARA PULSE can. The best maintenance and the best staff are not able to notice very unusal handling of your equipment. HAVER & BOECKER NIAGARA’s Pulse Condition Monitoring system provides producers with 24/7 monitoring of their vibrating screens. Permanent sensors are installed on the vibrating screen to consistently record data, giving producers access to information in real-time, and helping to detect problems early to avoid increased operational costs.
The system records machine history to help minimize downtime and maximize productivity and profits.
· real-time status analysis
· permanent condition monitoring of your vibrating screens within installed sensors
· optimized OEE
· pioneer for predictive maintenance
· from real-time monitoring to proactive maintenance
· all maintenance intervals at a glance
· avoiding increased operational costs
· smart sensors use 3-axis sensing to monitor critical vibrating screen parameters 24/7, including stroke, deflection and RPM
· system sends alerts when it detects the first sign of potential problems
· vibrating screen performance history stored in the Haver Cloud for easy access from the web
· data is easily accessed from any device, including mobile phone, tablet or computer
· dashboard provides information for predictive maintenance and reduced downtime
· HAVER & BOECKER NIAGARA service team installs system for ease of setup
· Remote monitoring from HAVER & BOECKER NIAGARA provides expert assistance.
· can be used with any vibrating screen.
· reduction of downtime
· cost reduction
· safe data transmission and data storage
· better understanding of the machines and your complete line
· increase of machine efficiency and safety
· plan better and save more!