With the support of ultrasound, sieve analysis of the finest bulk materials is no longer a problem:
The HAVER UFA has been specially designed for sieving powders with critical separation cuts < 300 µm.
With the help of a clamping ring, you simply clamp it around your HAVER test sieves to excite the sieve mesh with a continuously varying ultrasonic frequency.
With ultrasonic sieve support, the waves are distributed evenly and stimulate the test sieve with a continuously varying frequency. This has several efficiency-increasing effects:
- The high-frequency vibrations reduce the frictional resistance between particles and sieve mesh.
- At the same time, they break up agglomerates.
- The continuously varying frequency of the ultrasonic excitation prevents the formation of hot spots on the sieve.
This type of sieve support allows you to reach the end point of sieving much faster than with simple sieve analysis.
For some bulk materials, sieving with vibration sieving machines becomes possible for the first time.
In addition, the HAVER ultrasound system convinces with its easy handling: As a "plug-and-play" solution, you can attach the HAVER UFA conveniently, quickly and safely to all standard test sieves.
- Increasing the screening throughput of bulk materials ≤ 300 μm
- The tendency to clogging is minimised – the destruction of agglomerates is promoted
- The increased sieving capacity shortens the sieving time
- A permanent cleaning effect of the screen mesh fabric with a low mechanical load on the screen bottom
- Several test sieves can be excited simultaneously by one generator