Dynamic image analysis (DIA) in the laboratory
Efficient grain size and shape analysis in the measuring range from 20 µm to 30 mm
Do you determine the grain shape and grain sizes of dry bulk materials in your laboratory using classical sieving? In this case, weighing, sieve tower assembly and the time-consuming cleaning of the sieves are an avoidable expense: The HAVER CPA 2-1 particle measuring device offers you an efficient alternative and guarantees exact and reproducible measuring results.
Digital and significantly more detailed
The HAVER CPA 2-1 particle analyser is ideal for analysing dry, free-flowing bulk materials such as fertilisers, abrasives, sand, coal, foodstuffs, pharmaceuticals, plastics, seeds, ceramics or glass.
The technique of dynamic image analysis (DIA) provides you with significant added value compared to classical screening:
- You gain significantly more and more detailed information about your product.
- You can evaluate this information precisely with the comprehensive HAVER CpaServ software and a wide range of parameters.
- You benefit from the immediate, digital availability of all analyses.
- Meets the requirements of ISO 13322-2 for dynamic image analysis
- High reliability and precision due to an automatic measuring sequence
- "1-click measurements" via exemplary customisable software interface
- A significant increase in measurements/day due to increased efficiency
- Immediate availability of the digital result data
Are you looking for a special solution?
Then you have come to the right place:
Your material presents you with special challenges and you are looking for a solution that deviates from the standard? Talk to us: With our 30 years of experience in dynamic image analysis, we specialise in individual further development of existing technologies.
Together we will find an answer to your question!
Particle Analysis+49 2522 30-588 email@example.com