Dynamic image analysis (DIA) in the production process
Particle size and shape analysis with HAVER CPA online measuring devices
The integration possibilities of the HAVER CPA Online in production processes as a testing, monitoring or regulating element are very versatile. Incoming inspection, production control and process monitoring are the common application scenarios in which a HAVER CPA online unit is used for particle size and particle shape analysis.
Our CPA online measuring devices are ideally suited for the analysis of:
- blasting abrasives
- foods such as salt and sugar
Our laboratory solutions and industrial devices are suitable for use in research and development .
The HAVER CPA technology (CPA: Computerised Particle Analysis) is the optimal basis for simultaneously flexible and reliable solutions in the field of computer-assisted online particle analysis. The modules of an online particle analyser are compactly designed and can therefore be integrated almost anywhere. Retrofitting into existing processes is also always possible. In addition, distances of up to 100 m are possible as standard for the connection from a PC system to the measuring instrument.
The modules are available with various IP protection classes and, if required, also offer adapted protection at extreme temperatures and difficult ambient conditions. Adaptation for almost any application is possible.
- Installation of the HAVER CPA Online in a running production process
- Online particle analysers are flexible and can be integrated almost anywhere, even retroactively
- For existing processes, there is immediate added value due to the disproportionately larger database
- Various IP protection classes are available for the modules
- Integrated, precisely customisable evaluation tools when using the CpaServ software
- No process control system or DCS integration required
The HAVER CpaServ software offers support for all common process control systems (PCS) such as:
- OPC connections
But a simple 5-24V data transfer is, of course, also possible. Thus, the integration is only a formality.
The software also offers a wide range of integrated evaluation tools, and data communication with external systems is also part of the package. Together with the also possible direct control of a possibly already existing sampling system, the HAVER CPA Online can even be operated as a largely independent system. In this case, integration into a DCS is also not necessary.